WESTERN GAZETTE ADVERTISING
Reaching 30,000 Western students monthly
Across print, web, smartphone and social platforms
The Gazette, a free pick-up newspaper, publishes two issues a week during the fall and winter academic terms. Each Tuesday and Friday papers are distributed to over 60 campus drop points as well as select points off campus in the London area. (Holidays and class schedules will sometimes affect these dates.) With thousands of papers delivered to prime traffic locations each week, your message will be timely and specific to a large, lucrative audience.
Advertising and Marketing Office
University Community Centre
London, ON N6A 3K7
Gazette Advertising is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau since 1985.
How to advertise
To advertise in the Gazette, contact the Advertising and Marketing Office at 519-661-3579. We can advise you on our rates for display and classified advertising. Booking deadline for ads is one week prior to publication date at noon. Cancellations must be received three days prior to publication to receive a refund, to which short rating will apply.
Classified ad rates for 2015-2016
(Base rate is for 30 words)
|1 - 3 ads||$8.35, 0.25 extra word|
|4 - 8 ads||$7.70, 0.23 extra word|
|9 - 12 ads||$7.15, 0.21 extra word|
|13 - 20 ads||$6.60, 0.19 extra word|
|21 - 34 ads||$6.05, 0.17 extra word|
|35 - 50 ads||$5.50, 0.15 extra word|
|51+ ads||$4.95, 0.15 extra word|
|short rate applies for cancelled ads|
What we offer
- The Western University Gazette offers competitive advertising rates that fits any budget
- Distributes 10,000 print copies every Tuesday and Friday
- Online 24/7 with an extensive social media presence
- Newsstands across all of Western University with additional drop-points across the city of London
Look for the purple Gazette newspaper boxes at:
- Oxford & Wharncliffe: Outside the Starbucks
- Oxford & Richmond: Northbound bus stop beside CIBC
- Richmond & Central: By Victoria Park entrance
- Dundas & Richmond: In front of the Rexall
- The Gazette targets over 30,000 students and over 3,800 Western University staff and faculty
- Free graphic design for your advertisement!
- We get you results! An advertising campaign with The Gazette will cover the Western community through print, online and social media