WESTERN GAZETTE ADVERTISING
Reaching 30,000 Western students monthly
Across print, web, smartphone and social platforms
The Gazette, a free pick-up newspaper, publishes one issue a week during the fall and winter academic terms. Each Tuesday, papers are distributed to over 60 campus drop points as well as select points off campus in the London area. (Holidays and class schedules will sometimes affect these dates.) With thousands of papers delivered to prime traffic locations each week, your message will be timely and specific to a large, lucrative audience.
Advertise with The Gazette
You can project your message through Gazette print and online editions as well as through social media. Explore how through the links below.
What we offer
- The Western University Gazette offers competitive advertising rates that fits any budget
- Distributes 10,000 print copies every Tuesday
- Online 24/7 with an extensive social media presence
- Newsstands across all of Western University with additional drop-points across the city of London
Look for the purple Gazette newspaper boxes at:
- Oxford & Wharncliffe: Outside the Starbucks
- Oxford & Richmond: Northbound bus stop beside CIBC
- Richmond & Central: By Victoria Park entrance
- Dundas & Richmond: In front of the Rexall
- The Gazette targets over 30,000 students and over 3,800 Western University staff and faculty
- Free graphic design for your advertisement!
- We get you results! An advertising campaign with The Gazette will cover the Western community through print, online and social media
Connect your brand to students at Western!
The Western Gazette Student Newspaper is not affiliated with F-Media (Free Media)