London gets a new dining experience that is truly local and rooted in the community.

Covent Garden Market vendors provide students with affordable food options as well as interesting goods to peruse.

Western welcomes inspirational speaker, Dr Will Tutttle, for a lecture on activism, personal development and Veganism. A free event organized by Western Philosophy, the Western Ontario Vegan Society and Animal Liberation Alliance London.

Day three of the Soylent challenge proved to be too much for two of our editors.

Read more

Three Gazette editors decided to substitute their diets with just Soylent for five days.

Read more

Recent articles

Several restaurants for you and your family to enjoy while soaking in all the information from attending summer academic orientation.

When students who spend the summer in London think patio bars, they usually default to Barney's, a massive patio bar right in the heart of downtown. But for anyone interested in trying out something new while still enjoying the fresh air alongside a favourite brew or mixed drink, here are so…

School takes up time, which happens to affect our eating habits. Find out what you can do before exams roll through. 

On Feb. 28, enjoy a night of food while blindfolded to support USC Charity and DeafBlind Ontario Services.

Older stories