Hangry is an app that allows students to pre-order and pre-pay for meals at Subway, Bento Sushi, Quesada and Teriyaki Experience on campus.

Talissa Watson has bags and bags of frozen fruits and veggies in her freezer. 

VegFest London 2016 was a huge success, with over 120 vendors in attendance and a massive crowd.

SEASONAL DRINKS ARE BACK! They're an excellent treat while studying. What's not so excellent is the sugar content.

• , , , ,

It's Thanksgiving weekend and we have a few opinions.

Marky's Creperie offers an assortment of crepes and life advice.

Thursday September 29th marks the third annual Beerfest on Concrete Beach.

Recent articles

Western welcomes inspirational speaker, Dr Will Tutttle, for a lecture on activism, personal development and Veganism. A free event organized by Western Philosophy, the Western Ontario Vegan Society and Animal Liberation Alliance London.

It's day two of the Gazette's Soylent challenge and our editors have gotten over the initial shock and found some tips and tricks to help them through the week. Read on to see how they're faring on the second day. The rules for the challenge are simple — no food, no alcohol, no coffee — only…

Several restaurants for you and your family to enjoy while soaking in all the information from attending summer academic orientation.

When students who spend the summer in London think patio bars, they usually default to Barney's, a massive patio bar right in the heart of downtown. But for anyone interested in trying out something new while still enjoying the fresh air alongside a favourite brew or mixed drink, here are so…

Older stories