• , , , ,

It's Thanksgiving weekend and we have a few opinions.

Marky's Creperie offers an assortment of crepes and life advice.

Thursday September 29th marks the third annual Beerfest on Concrete Beach.

London gets a new dining experience that is truly local and rooted in the community.

Read more

Covent Garden Market vendors provide students with affordable food options as well as interesting goods to peruse.

Read more

Western welcomes inspirational speaker, Dr Will Tutttle, for a lecture on activism, personal development and Veganism. A free event organized by Western Philosophy, the Western Ontario Vegan Society and Animal Liberation Alliance London.

Read more

Recent articles

It's day two of the Gazette's Soylent challenge and our editors have gotten over the initial shock and found some tips and tricks to help them through the week. Read on to see how they're faring on the second day. The rules for the challenge are simple — no food, no alcohol, no coffee — only…

Several restaurants for you and your family to enjoy while soaking in all the information from attending summer academic orientation.

When students who spend the summer in London think patio bars, they usually default to Barney's, a massive patio bar right in the heart of downtown. But for anyone interested in trying out something new while still enjoying the fresh air alongside a favourite brew or mixed drink, here are so…

School takes up time, which happens to affect our eating habits. Find out what you can do before exams roll through. 

Older stories