The workshop is open to all students, faculty and staff and will include art therapy, mindfulness movement and meditation, and holistic nutrition discussions and food samples.

Now that chain restaurants are required to post how many calories are in their menu items, it might make students think twice about what they choose to eat.

The room is dimly-lit but for three salt lamps dotting the space between yoga mats. It’s 12 p.m. and I’m eager to reap the benefits of meditation that I’ve been hearing so much about.

Western offers a wide range of foods - but it can be difficult to maintain a balanced diet on campus.

With the upcoming exam season, students have a tendency to compromise their eating habits. Western's nutrition manager and Brescia's food psychology professor shed light on the importance of healthy eating during times of stress.

As moustaches grow thicker across campus, it's clear that the annual “Movember” campaign is …

Donate some blood when the Canadian Blood Services comes to campus!

Recent articles

SEASONAL DRINKS ARE BACK! They're an excellent treat while studying. What's not so excellent is the sugar content.

School takes up time, which happens to affect our eating habits. Find out what you can do before exams roll through. 

USC Charity is back with their most popular event: Relay for Life, supporting the Canadian Cancer Society.

Older stories