The Gazette's time-honoured sex issue tradition is to send an editor out on a blind date to …

Many people in university may believe that being in a long-term relationship can ruin their university experience.

There is a broad spectrum of relationship abuse, ranging from physical, emotional or psychological abuse — all of which exploit the partner in a relationship and create a harmful imbalance.

Kissing doesn't serve as much of a sexual arousal function as you might think. 

Inclusivity, poetry and safe spaces, a few reasons why you should attend Purple Sex.

Although the dialogue surrounding STIs is happening more frequently, it still holds a negative stigma.

Recent articles

Does dating outside your faculty have an impact on your relationship?

Ever wonder how "Netflix and chill" became slang for hooking up? Here's the evolution of catchphrase.

This past year, we have been bestowed some particularly lovely sex scenes. Here are six scenes that I found particularly arresting

Sometimes people don't realize just how common masturbation really is. As society progresses to be more open, there still seems to be a stigma attached to sexuality, especially in reference to masturbation.

Every year, we send one of our editors on a blind date in hopes of meeting their perfect match. This year, we got both sides of the story.

When you think of “Prince Albert,” one of two things might come to mind. The first is a top-notch diner on Richmond Row with retro décor and a killer peanut butter burger. The second is a metal ring that goes through your urethra.

Older stories