STEM to STEAM is a movement that aims to transform research policy to incorporate art and design into STEM fields.

The general assembly was attended by student delegates from all eight student association members of OUSA.

The Student Price Card allows students to receive deals at thousands of retail and food loca…

Brock University Students' Union has banned culturally inappropriate costumes from a Halloween party scheduled on campus this week. 

Western came in at number 198, dropping two spots from the 2015-16 year. The ranking has remained relatively stable the past three years, but back in the 2011-12 ranking, Western was up at number 157. 

The grant enhancements are expected to benefit 350,000 students across the country, according to the government.

Recent articles

Among Canada’s 20 largest research universities, many fail to meet a 10 per cent threshold for female representation in STEM departments, like electrical or computer engineering. What's it like to be a female faculty member in science and technology at Western?

The federal budget has drawn different reactions from various levels of government representatives in London — in particular with its effects on post-secondary students and rapid transit. 

QUEEN’S PARK — A long called for overhaul to Ontario’s student financial aid system will see students in low-income families pay no tuition the government announced in its 2016 budget.