More than 450 students completed our survey, with an overwhelming 88 per cent in favour of the change.

• A Western Student

If the outcome of the Ghomeshi trial has taught me one thing, it has taught me that to be a victim of sexual assault, you must remember all of the details, and you must be ready to admit every single encounter, and form of encounter, with your assailant.

On February 29, Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights at UWO President Randa Albayoumi was encircled and shouted down by a group of as many as 17 men. Despite the severity of this event the USC has remained silent.

If Western really wants to “be extraordinary,” the administration should set new standards for universities by acknowledging the problem.

Re: "Time to question everything about the USC budget"

I am absolutely disturbed by the amount of discrimination I have experienced on campus and how the University responds to mental health crises.

Recent articles

Allow me to tell you about the people who benefit from CHRW. I’d love for you to tell me that each of these experiences isn’t worth $13.15 of your money.

Assumptions made in Iain Boekhoff's column about the origins or intent of the CHRW referendum motion are completely inaccurate.

A letter to the USC from former presidential candidate Melissa Peterson, who withdrew from the race on Friday.

I have a collection of sexual assault stories that runs so long I could use colour codes and dividers to keep all of them straight.