USC Presidential Slates

The candidates pose for a photo after the debate on Thursday. From left to right: Jamie Cleary and Eddy Avila of Team Avila; Brandon Palin and Robbie Cohen of Palin-Cohen; and, Aidan Mckendrick and Mike Roy of Team Roy.

With the polls currently open, endorsements are pouring in from student clubs and organizations for presidential slates in the University Students' Council elections.

Here's a list of all endorsements according to the teams' Facebook pages. Team Roy has no endorsements on their social media accounts at the moment.

Palin-Cohen currently leads with nine endorsements to Team Avila's eight.

Palin-Cohen: Political Science Association, Purple Spur, Alpha Phi Theta Eta, Association of International Relations, Western Liberals, Western Conservatives, DAN Management Students' Association, The Pre-Business Students' Network and the Western Beet.

+6 
PSA
+6 
spur
+6 
AIR
+6 
Western Beet

Team Avila: Black Students' Association, Muslim Students' Association, Dance Force, former slate mel + twon, Canadian Asian International Students' Association, Western Climbing Club, The Gazette and Geese of Western.

+6 
Mel + Twon endorse
+6 
Gazette

This story was updated at 10:21 p.m. on Feb. 8. 

0
0
0
0
0

Hamza was editor-in-chief for Volume 110 of the Gazette. Previously, he was the breaking news editor for Volume 109, news editor for Volume 108 and staff writer for Volume 107. Contact Hamza at htariq270@gmail.com.