trudeau
Gazette File Photo

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is coming to Western's campus tonight as part of his London visit and will be holding his town hall at Alumni Hall.

Currently on his cross-Ontario visit as part of the bigger national tour, Trudeau will be visiting London, which is his last stop in the province. 

Related: PM Trudeau takes on tough questions at Western town hall

As a result of high demand and space constraints at other venues, the event's location has changed three times. It was originally slated to occur at London's Town Hall, then was moved to Carling Heights Optimist Community Centre and now is at Alumni Hall. 

Please note that sending an RSVP only gets you advanced access, not a guaranteed spot inside the venue. By having registered for this town hall you will be offered advanced sign-in. This means you will be welcome to come to the venue at 6 p.m. (half an hour before the doors open to the general public).

According to a media release from London MP Kate Young, those who RSVP'd are asked to proceed to the ‘Pre-Registered Guests’ line, and provide their email confirmation and/or name at 6 p.m. Doors open to the general public at 6:30 p.m.

Trudeau is expected to arrive close to 7 p.m. Free parking is being offered for the event at the Springett parking lot. 

Unable to make it to the event tonight? Follow The Gazette on Snapchat with the code 'westerngazette' to follow along as our editors cover the event live. 

0
0
0
0
0

Managing Editor of Content

Rita is the managing editor of content. She was previously a news editor for two years and recently graduated with an honours specialization in political science.