USC Eats

The new app USC Eats is now available for download on iPhone or Android. 

USCEats is a new app for The Spoke and the Wave that allows customers to pre-order food using their phone and to pick it up at their convenience.

Launched on Nov. 6, the app aims to increase convenience and to reduce the amount of time customers spend waiting in lines.

Orders can be placed directly through the app, The Wave & Spoke Facebook page or The Spoke and Wave websites. Customers can browse the menus of The Spoke and The Wave, place their order and choose between picking up the food immediately or at a scheduled time. Using the app, students can pay for their orders using credit, debit or Apple Pay.

“We’re excited to see this platform point come into play so students can get their food quickly and easily,” said Jana Cernavskis, University Students’ Council communications officer. “Getting those wait times down in the UCC creates a better experience for students.”

As Cernavskis mentioned, The Spoke and the Wave online ordering app was one of Team Tobi’s platform points, and production on the app became a priority soon after they were elected last February

The pick-up locations for pre-ordered items are marked by USCEats signs at The Wave and The Spoke front counters.

The Gazette news section is run by news editors and staff. Reach the news section by emailing or call 519-661-2111 ext. 81505.